Photobucket

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

You've Set my Heart to Singing

 

Beloved of my soul; How near and dear to my heart you've been most recently. The songs that filled my heart as a child have come like whispers on the wind, through my mind. The conscious awareness of your presence is a gift without price. It has brought healing, and joy that the world cannot give. How did I drift so far from your peaceful shore? I have seen you most distinctly in the everyday places of my life. My heart was always singing because of the nearness of You. I felt Your eye upon me. I did not fear, I did not doubt.
Thank you Lord for bringing me back Home. Back into Your arms. Back to rest. Back to peace. Let me never stray beyond the boundaries of Your Love, that Love which guides and keeps me moment by moment, day unto day. Amen

No comments: