Photobucket

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

THE QUIET OF THE DEEPS

 
 

This picture reflects the quiet in the depths of me. My whole world may seem like a swamp land. And I may not be so easy to read___but when you look closely at what my life reflects, you'll see the quiet peace, which the world cannot give and the reflection of who I am in Christ.
QUIET POOL
By Francis J. Roberts
Lo, I say unto thee,
Wait upon Me.
Let thy life be as a deep, quiet pool.
Yea, let thine heart rest in Mine hand as a bird in a nest.
Let Thine eyes be still. Let thine hands be free.
For then shall I fill all thy vision,
and then shall I take thine hands into Mine
and My power shall flow forth unto thee.

Only make unto thyself a place apart:
yea, a place removed from the press and turmoil,
and there will I meet thee. Yea I wait thy coming.
For I long to pour out my blessings upon thee,
and I long to give thee of my fullness.
Only be thou still before Me.
Let not the toils and cares of the day
rob thee of this sweet fellowship with Me.

For I know what things ye have need of, and I am
concerned about thine every duty and responsibility.
But thou wilt find thy cares have vanished
and thy load lightened as by an unseen hand.
For I will that ye bring Me thy love,
and even as thou art bringing to Me thy love,
I shall in turn bring to thee My power,
so that I work for thee in a two-fold measure.
For I give unto thee the power to discharge thy duties with greater efficiency,

and I also am actively engaged in working for thee in ways thou canst not see,
to make thy path clear, and to bring
about things which thou thyself
couldest never accomplish, and
which would otherwise absorb thine
energies and wear out thy patience. So I say unto thee again...Rest in Me.
Wait upon Me.Come apart with me. Seek My face. Seek my fellowship.

No comments: