Photobucket

Sunday, August 21, 2011

An Oracle of Prayer

Oh Lord my Shepherd,  You have brought me into green pastures,  beside Your still waters.

You have restored my soul even with the Dew of Your refreshing Presence.  Only You can revive the thirsting soul.

You come as the Oracle of prayer in me.  The sound of praise reverberates from Your kingdom within me.

Your covenant and promises are made manifest in strength and righteousness,  in wisdom and in the power of Your Holy Spirit.  Let the heavens rejoice,  let the earth rejoice,  for the Lord who reign's in all power and glory over all is come to abide forever in His people.  I worship You my Lord, my Shepherd.  I give you praise among your people with joy and gladness, Beloved of my soul.   ___onesmallstone___

1 comment:

Jes said...

His words lift us out of the mire, they are salve to the open wounds cut by the fight and struggle against fleshly desires.

I'm thankful, eternally for the blessings and fulness of His love and forgiveness... Amen...