Photobucket

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

BECAUSE HE FIRST LOVED ME

 


Jesus asked Peter for the third time, "Simon, son of Jonas, do you love me?" Peter was grieved because He asked for the third time, " do you love Me Peter?" And he said unto Him, "Lord, you know all things, You know that I love you. Jesus said unto Him,
*********************************************
For all of my Christian life, and in all of my ways, this has been the one question that has caused me to follow on after Him. He knows that I love Him, because He first loved me. His love is the only love that has been patient enough, merciful enough, and unconditional in its eternal scope, to bring me thus far in my walk with Him. It is through His heart and His eyes, that I see a man, woman or child needing this same love. This same peace, that the world cannot give. When I saw this picture today, and looked into his eyes, I was reminded of the countless beings upon this earth who struggle to find some measure of understanding as to who they are, why they are, and what's it all about. Their burdens and cares are in more ways than one, beating them down into the dust from whence they came.
There's so much more I could say here, but I'm not going to. It all comes down to Love. We spend a life time looking for it in all the wrong places. In the end, there's only one person who has laid claim to all that we desire, and that is God's Son Jesus Christ___
We desire Faith, faith in ourselves, in others and in someone that will deliver us from this eternal round of corruption. We desire Hope, hope for the future, our own future, our families future, our communities, our nation and the world at large. A hope that extends beyond the grave. Most of all we desire Love, love that is true, and will not forsake, love that can be trusted, and keeps its word. Love that conquers death and never dies.
When you look into someones eyes and their spirit is broken, they have lost faith, they have lost hope, and love seems eternally lost to them___When they struggle to believe there is an answer and the answer does not come___
Oh what fertile soil, what tender heart remains
Quick plant the seeds of Love
To see them grow, and bloom to fruit
They'll taste, they;ll eat, they'll know
That suddenly they're satisfied
as the world grows strangely dim
in the Light of God's wondrous glory
their life has been found in Him.
Springs of Living Water
well up from deep inside
they burst the walls of sin and doubt
from where they use to hide.
Their eyes that once where blinded
their heart that once knew fear
now beats in deep emotion
as a voice inside they hear
"Come, though your heart be broken
come though you may not see
come in faith believing
That the Love that you seek is Me
Trust Me with your tomorrows
trust Me with with every care
For I Am the Way, the Truth and the Life
Your burdens I've come to bear
The Voice you hear, has called your name
that Voice saying, "Peace be still"
That Voice that you've heard in a thousand ways
but you silenced with your will.
Come now, while your heart is tender
seek and you will find
All the answers to your questions
and peace to still your mind."
Just call out my name in faith believing
Jesus !
"Feed my sheep. Follow me." St John 21:17

No comments: