Photobucket

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

"Church; Listen !"

 
 


"Listen O son of man; I would have you hear this in your ear, in this hour.
What manner of alter have you built beside the River of Life?
What strange alter fire burns there?
You have balanced the stones of your alter. They turn the eyes of My people from Me. You are found hollering like a medicine man to "Come see." You are making merchandise of My Word, charging for your services and paying your alter keepers, lest it all come to nothing.
The River of Life doth flow freely, yes, the Living Waters do flow more deep and wide for all who will come.
I tell you the alters of man have been weighed in their own balances. They will come tumbling down, Look!, even now do you hear the thunder of their tumbling. I have destroyed myriads of alters in ages past, and their ruins do testify of it to you this day.
If the stones could speak, they would cry out, "Woe, woe," for the Lord is God, turn now to Him and bow not before the alters of men which burn with strange fire, lest you also feel the mighty blast of My jealous indignation.
Cry out before Me, " Thou art the Alter of my sacrifice. I lay myself upon your mercy Lord, yes be merciful and gracious unto me. Consume me with the Fire of Your Love."
Release my body, mind and soul from all deception Lord. Release me from vain glory. Reveal the wicked secret sins of my heart, I desire, before all else, to seek your kingdom, your righteousness, and to worship you in Spirit and in Truth.
Lord, let the whole world hear the sound of balanced stone alters come tumbling down___Even now let Your Spirit Word, and the covenant of my heart destroy the alters of my own heart and mind.
Let those who have ears, hear. Listen O son of man.

No comments: