Photobucket

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

THE SPIRIT AND THE BRIDE SAY, "COME"

 
 


"You said you felt uncomfortable in your skin...that even when you are dressed, you feel naked and ashamed...
You know you can't hide from Me...not your body, your soul, your spirit, your thoughts__
The very fact that you feel anything at all is because you are standing in My Love Light, __ it reveals to Me all that you are or ever shall be__
You have finally come to the point where you know that it is futile to try and change yourself, or deliver yourself from the bondage that you find yourself in__
My Love has drawn you once again to My side__
I am here to help you My beloved__My arms are open wide to receive you__
Come and let Me wrap My Robe of Righteousness around you__
come and learn of Me__Let My Spirit and My Word birth you into New Life,
making your flesh, of My flesh,
and your bone, of My bone__a New Creation!
a New Heart!__
a New Mind!
with ears to hear, and eyes that see.
In this moment__you forgot your nakedness__
for these moments you had ears to hear__your eyes were fixed on Truth__you saw the Way__
I AM THE LIFE!__
you have heard My Voice.
Come__Choose Life."____John 3:16

No comments: