Photobucket

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

THE VOICE OF THE TRINITY


Many come as children. There was a time when I too came seeking you as a child. Then as a young teen, when it was the expected and natural thing to have eyes for the opposite sex, I found no desire greater than that for You.
Even then, I held back because I did not want to presume my place and calling before you. There were those who spoke of the Love of a Bride for a Groom. I desired to be desired of You, to be pleasing unto You, but still I could not come boldly. "Who am I to you Lord?" Over the years, I've waited to hear Your answer.
I couldn't be genuine in prayer, because of not knowing my place before you. After many long years You came. I knew it was You. Knowing You was not my problem. You've always made Your presence known. The power of Your presence is unmistakable.
You heard my cry, the longing of my heart to come into Your presence with the knowledge of who I am.
Here I am now an old woman and You come unexpectedly. I know it was You. Unmistakeably You saying, " Little Sister"___My mortal mind struggled with the thought.
You see me as Your little sister Lord ?
I only understand from a mortal minds perception
Child, young virgin, bride, mother, grandmother, great-grandmother
In all of these phases of my life I've come to know you
Help me to minister unto You as a little sister should my Lord
Help me not to diminish your Glory in anyway with disrespect or dishonor. Or with zeal, without knowledge.
For You are the Only Begotten Son of my Father God
Who sits at His right hand
Now I understand, the gentle smile you give to me
That patient, knowing smile of me
That all accepting smile of love
that says, "Little Sister"

No comments: