Photobucket

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

RELEASING GOD'S FAITH IN WORDS


 
 

Father; I come to you as one born of Your Spirit, cleansed by Your Son's shed and atoning blood and sealed with Your very own Spirit unto redemption. I come boldly before Your throne, even as Esther Your servant saint made perfect.
Father; You delivered me from the bondage of my captivity. You have received me into Your very own house, and prepared me as a Bride.
Dare I come before Your Son, my king and my Lord, which is not according to the law? For You are as a consuming fire. I know that my coming before you appears disrespectful. You know, my God that I love you to much for that.
I reverence Your honor, for You are trustworthy my Lord. If I perish, I perish.
Look my Lord upon my royal apparel. That which you yourself have put upon me. Your very own righteousness, to cover my shame. Therefore, I am Yours, and You are mine.
Let me find favor in Your sight. Hold out Your sceptre that I might draw near unto You. I come boldly, trusting Your righteous judgement, Your mercy and grace.
Before I speak, you know my words. You know my heart. I do not bring accusation against my enemy. There is no power in me except Your authority.
I come to ask for Your Word to be spoken in me. That faith be released by Your Spirit Word to the pulling down of principalities and powers that would set themselves up to exercise their will and purpose, as Your own.
I surrender to Your Love. You alone have the power to judge me in this matter. Let this request be manifest before my enemy, and those who are members of Your Body, who also find themselves in the power of deception.
Let your name and righteous judgement bring you glory. If I have presumed to withstand against one whom You have anointed, I surrender to Your judgement of me.
May my enemy also be brought before Your righteous judgement.
I stand now before you my Lord, even my Father, secure in Your Love. My glory in Your presence is in Your Son. He is my wisdom, my righteousness, my sanctification and redemption. Let the demonstration of Your Spirit Word be manifest this day. Amen and Amen

No comments: