Photobucket

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

TRUTH'S COVENANT SONG

 
Angel of darkness? Angel of light?
Who speaks from the shadows___out of sight.
Words of judgement, filled with zeal,
lacking knowledge of Christ whose real.
You say,
"Don't listen to men___but listen to me."
A double tongue__it seems to me.
Come from the shadows, into the Light
then shall your words, be filled with might.
Join with the chorus, God's angels sing
Offer your heart, before the Great King
Walk with your brethren, whom ever they be,
Walk with His Spirit, so you might see,
He is our fellowship, along the Way
We hear His voice, we hear Him say,
"Love one another, be at peace
I will reveal the Imposter's fleece.
I Am the Shepherd, I show the Way
My Word is Truth, in spite what men say
Those who are mine, hear my voice
Those who are mine, will make a choice
Cease "Now" your rankling, cease from your rank
I know the heart in it's chosen flank
The whys and the wherefores, are up to Me
I give the increase to seed, do you see?
My Word, like the wind, it comes and goes,
The Word of my Spirit, to spirit it knows
I have been waiting, for you to lay down,
the sword of "your spirit"
a strange, familiar sound
Listen, oh listen, and hear what I say
This is the dawning of Light's New Day
Herald the message, loud and strong
The WORD and the SPIRIT,
Truth's Covenant Song. _jOy_

No comments: