Photobucket

Sunday, September 4, 2011

DARK PLACE OF KNOWING

Lord, of late I am cast down to face the lions of my own making.  In this dark place of Knowing who will deliver me out sure and victorious.

My shame, is that I am not here out of another's will,  me being persecuted for my faith and commitment in You, but out of a need to know that it wasn't self-righteousness that landed me here.

I see these lions as mighty in Your hands,  to strengthen my heart and faith in You.  You shall deliver me, even from myself.  Thank you for allowing me to be shut up, and confined with these lions that have, are and will always prove the intent of my heart toward receiving, sharing, and applying Your will and the ever forward progressing fulfilment of Your purpose in Christ Jesus your Son.  I'm OK down here with Your lions,  my appointed companions in faith.

No comments: