Photobucket

Saturday, June 4, 2011

"Now"


Precious Marvin passed away Feb. 2011

I just learned today, my friend, that you passed peacefully into the eternities, to live where time requires no waiting,  where faith is in the Knowing, where eyes see, and ears hear, with no distortion or subtle misleading into the darkness of the imagination, or the humanistic doctrines of men that may comfort the soul, that may supply a moral peace and prosperity, but will never make a way into the arms of the Living Christ.

Dear Marvin, made it clear, that to walk in the "Now" of faith, was to walk in the Spirit of the "Now".  It was a walk by faith, not sight, that was a moment by moment reality of the Christ within, and his Spirit who, in each moment was revealing Christ in our thought life, our prayer life, our simple and every day life. 

I never met Marvin.  I was introduced to him years ago on the old Yahoo Beta 360 blogs sight.  When the site dissolved into it's now impersonal site, and many left blogging there__I lost contact with Marvin.

Enough said;  except that he's been on my heart since the first of this year, and i didn't know how to contact him.  I feel that I could have been there for him.  I missed that chance.  I'm more sorry than anyone could know.  I pray that you will forgive me Marvin.  I know you have.  But it stills hurts. 

Lord,  I ask that all that Marvin shared of your Spirit, come to fruition in the lives of those who partook of his ministry.  That his family and friends benefit from what his heart yearned to share of the Christ whom he loved.
That the works of his labor come to fruition, in the redeeming of souls, and the deliverance of those who had ears to hear.

You'll be missed my friend,  but many look angiously to meet you once again in the fellowship and presence of the Christ we love and serve.  

No comments: